Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Baby's Birthday!

Here are picture's from Ava's first birthday!


This is the Cupcake hat I made for her!
Here she is eating her Cone cake! She was afraid of it at first but warmed up to it after I helped her with the frosting!

These are the goodies I made to eat! We had Chicken Salad sandwiches, crackers, carrots, olives, apples and dip.



These are the cone cakes I made! Some of them fell in the middle. They tasted really good though. I made them with Strawberry Cake Mix and then Strawberry Frosting.



We had lots of fun and then we went out to On The Border Mexican Grill and had a yummy dinner!

3 comments:

Josie said...

How fun! What a great idea for the cupcakes in a cone!

Kizzie said...

The cone cakes turned out SO cute!!
And check out that bald head! She's adorable!!

Kimberly said...

What cute little cone cakes! Happy Birthday, Ava!