Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ava's Find and Derek's Blanket!

Ava again found my yarn! She loves this stuff!



Kizzie made Derek a tag blanket! He loves. He immediately took out his thumb, found the right textured tag and sat down to enjoy!


7 comments:

Kristina said...

How sweet! Your children sure are cute! Who doesn't love yarn? And thank blankie looks so snuggly I want to start chewing on it. :)

Kizzie said...

I love how proud of herself Ava looks. She's so big! well, sort of! :)

And I'm so glad Derek likes the blanket. He's SO SO cute!!

Michelle Claire said...

They are so stinkin' cute! I agree... Ava looks pretty happy that she found that yarn! She is so pretty Sis...

And Derek, are those pen marks I see on his forehead? :) Looks nice! He is so cute!

Robyn said...

SO CUTE!

Josie said...

Does she Walk?!?! No fair! Bailey SO doesnt do that yet! Your kids are darling!!

Ash said...

How sweet are your two cherubs!?

Adorable.

Welcome to SiTS!! Em

Anonymous said...

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.