The 4th of July ended up being an overcast day. We took the kids to the park and let them play.
Ava and Mommy going down the slide!
Derek!

we saw alot of people coming over to the park with yummy ice cream so we took the kids in for a treat! Derek really liked his!

Morgan posing with his face covered in chocolate!

Ava had lots of fun on the smaller slides!

Morgan and Ava looking through the bars!

Everyone going down at the same time!

Ava was not very fond of the taller slides!

Overall we had lots of fun at the park. We went home and had burgers and took naps. It started to rain around 6pm so we decided not to go see fireworks. Insted Morgan and Phil went to the job site to fix Morgan's motorcycle and Derek, Ava and I stayed home. Around 8:30 it stopped raining so we got into the van and parked near the main road and we were able to see quite a few fireworks displays all over the city!

5 comments:
Looks like so much fun!
Oh my goodness, Ava is getting so big! She's adorable!! Of course the boys are too. But little girls are so cute, I love her skirt!
We were lame and didn't watch fireworks this year(except for a few small street ones we did). We were too tired!
Come visit me, I miss you.
Looks so fun! Ava is so adorable!
I love the pictures of Morgan peeking through and Ava on the slide. Ava's outfit was adorable!
you have beautiful children! hope you enjoyed 4th of July! I watched the fire works, too. My dog was so scared.
Post a Comment