Here are some before and after pics of my telephone table that I purchased in March at the Flea market. It's taken awhile but the seat of it is finally done.
This is the before pic:
This is the after:
This oicture came out a little orange but it is a really pretty red! I love it!
Hi there! My name is Beth and I have a blog called Happily Domestic. My blog is all about Homemaking, baby care, etc. I wanted to invite you to come check it out and also enter my giveaways. I have quite a few great ones coming up (Exergen thermal scanner, NaturOli soap nuts, Snoozer down body pillow, Diaper Sprayer, Planet Wise pail liner, etc).
Right now you can enter to win a Baby Dipper Bowl. Here is the link: http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-dipper-bowl-review-giveaway.html
2 comments:
That's really cute! You're so creative, Sis!
Hi there!
My name is Beth and I have a blog called Happily Domestic. My blog is all about Homemaking, baby care, etc. I wanted to invite you to come check it out and also enter my giveaways. I have quite a few great ones coming up (Exergen thermal scanner, NaturOli soap nuts, Snoozer down body pillow, Diaper Sprayer, Planet Wise pail liner, etc).
Right now you can enter to win a Baby Dipper Bowl. Here is the link:
http://happilydomestic.blogspot.com/2009/08/baby-dipper-bowl-review-giveaway.html
I hope that you will stop by! :-)
Post a Comment