I finally finished the set! Quilt, Carseat, and stuffed block with a bell inside! I feel so proud of myself for actually getting it done before Franklin is born! All the material I used came from the Missouri Star Quilt Company in Hamilton, Mo. I used the Arcadia Jelly roll for the Quilt, Arcadia Charm pack for the block and leftovers for the car seat cover, along with some orange fabric! I am so glad it is finally done! I can somewhat relax now. Until I decide to do something else to add to it. I still have plenty of jelly roll left. I could make a pillow! The ideas are endless!

6 comments:
That is SOOOO cute! DId you make up the car seat pattern or buy one?
AWESOME! You rock, Sis! Franklin (have I told you how much I love his name?) will seriously be stylin'!
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! What a loved little boy!
just came from somewhat simple
That is completely fabulous and adorable!
I am loving that orange color!!!
Turned out AWESOME! Visiting from Somewhat Simple.
Post a Comment