I can't believe it! My little boy is at school for his first day, and just like leaving him in nursery or with someone other than me, he doesn't mind if I am there or not!
Phil woke him up at 5 am to take a shower, eat and get dressed. Morgan woke me up at 6am and asked if it was time to go?! The sun wasn't even up yet! I am not cut out for school! I got up anyway. I decided I wanted to make pancakes to give Morgan a good meal before he left for the whole day, but he said he already ate cereal with Daddy! Thanks Daddy.
Before Phil left for work I took a picture of them together! Aren't they cute?!
This is the front of the school. Yes, the pillars are crayons!.jpg)
This is in front of his class! He was so excited that he went into the classroom before it was time to go in!
.jpg)
He found his name right away, hung up his backpack and coat and never looked back to see if I was there! I made him give me a hug and then he told me I could leave! Love you son!











2 comments:
Cute! He's so old!
I bet he'll have a blast! Can't wait to hear tales of his first day!
He sure does look happy! Hope he has a great first day.
(I am so not ready for getting up that early -- Logan has PM kindergarten this year and I am living it up ... it won't last long!)
Post a Comment