Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Visit from Aunt Jill!



My sister-in-law Jill came out to visit us for almost a week! The kids were so excited they all ended up sleeping with her on the blow up mattress the first night she was here! We took here to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs! We rode the Sky Ride, a ski lift that takes you above the entire zoo! It was extremely scary but cool. Afterwards Jill wanted to go eat at Cici's Pizza (there isn't one in Utah).

We went inside the aviary and the birds were all loose! Obviously this bird left a little present for Phil went it flew away!


There were several giraffe statues at the beginning of the zoo. The kids thought it was so cool to be able to walk underneath them. We did not get pictures of feeding the real giraffes. As soon as I can put up video of it I will. Their tongues are so long!


Just before we took Jill to the airport we tried to get some good pics of her with the kids. This was the best one! We love Jill!

Derek asks every morning..."Where's Aunt Jill?" I tell him she went home and he just screams "NOOOO!"

We miss Jill!





2 comments:

Beth said...

How fun to have company! And that zoo looks AWESOME. I will have to check it out; thanks for posting pics!

Kizzie said...

Looks like you had a fun visit! You're looking really good too, what's your secret?! :)

and what is on Ava's head in the last picture?