+(Small).jpg)
I decided I needed to put up a picture of me. So here I am holding my precious daughter.
+(Small).jpg)
Ava stared at Jonah quite awhile before finding the window. She loved looking at him. I think she just couldn't get past those ginormous side burns! lol!
+(Small).jpg)
It wouldn't be a family gathering without some humor and teasing. So here is Josiah, Jonah and Morgan having a good time.











3 comments:
Wow Sis! You look great! Way to go mommy of three... (okay, that still is just crazy to me, but I suppose I have to get used to it. Seeing as how most of us have kids now... )Love the pics. My family pictures look pretty much the same... when you have more than 1 child, it's pretty hard to get them to all look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile! :) I miss you guys. Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!! When do I get to see you again??? I don't think I can handle this much separation anymore... :)
Sis you have a gorgeous family! and Ava is so beautiful!
By the way I love the Tuesday Tell All :)
Finally! You have your little girl! I love mine to death...I just wish she would be put down. At least at night! Please!! She has to sleep in someone's arms night and day. I really hope this changes!
Ava's such a petite cute girl! Late congratulations!
Post a Comment