Recently my Husband and I were blessed with the most precious made by hand ever! Our baby girl Ava. She is 6 weeks old and this last Sunday she was blessed. My mother has made all of my childrens blesssing gowns and we will keep them forever.
The first one was for our son Morgan. It was made out of my wedding dress fabric and the vest matches my husbands vest that he wore for our wedding. The second one is for Derek. I love the little bow tie! The third one was for Ava. My mom had to make it out of a 21" doll pattern because she is still so tiny. The head band she is wearing is one that I made up the pattern for and crocheted last night.
This is a filet crochet piece that I designed and made for my brother and his wife for Christmas. I have yet to give it to them. Sorry Bub!
This is my first TTA post and I am glad to be a part of it. Thanks.











2 comments:
Oh my gosh, how cute is she?!?! I can't wait to see her!!!
Cute post too, I love seeing the blessing gowns!
You rock Sis!
Post a Comment