So...here is the final word (we hope) on moving to Denver. Phil will be leaving on the 12th of May and staying there for 4 weeks. Meanwhile I will be staying in Missouri with our children to pack/get rid of everything we own. Then around the 9th of June Phil will return and we will all drive off to the mountains for atleast 1 year. I am sad to be leaving friends and family but I think this will be a great adventure for us. Besides, I've been getting the traveling bug for quite a while and it's about time we go somewhere. Phil and I have both been through Denver but have never stopped and stayed awhile. There are a lot of fun and interesting places that I hope to be able to explore while we are there. We invite anyone who has caught the traveling bug to come to Denver for a visit. For those of you who don't want us to leave, which should be everyone, we will be back eventually. We aren't that far away either so we will be back to visit. Phil will be taking his computer with him so I will not have access to the internet. I will try to blog as much as possible in the next week, after he leaves I will be off the grid for atleast 4 weeks. I am glad for the internet. It brings me closer to my loved ones far away and makes it easier when I am not able to see them often.











No comments:
Post a Comment