Sunday, May 4, 2008

TTA - Mom's Day

So I decided to do my TTA tonight because I don't know if I will get a chance to do it on Tuesday. So, here goes.
My first experience as a mom: Well that was interesting. I think I was peed on more times than I could count, but the first smile I got from him out weighed it all!

My best Mom advice: Let them be little. It goes way too fast. and always have the video camera ready.

Things I learned from my Mom: To pick my battles, and to always love them after I've disciplined them.

Why I love being a Mom: At the end of the day, after all the diaper changes and spills and crying and time outs. I get the slimiest kisses and the best hugs and all the I love you's I can handle and that is why I am a mom.

Things I NEVER did until I became a mom: WOW, this is gonna be long! cleaned up puke, potty training, cleaned up poop that was tracked all through the house! Say words like: Potty and boo boo. But, I have never loved anything more deeply than I love my children and I wouldn't change any minute of it!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and Mom's to be. May you cherish your children for who they are and who they will become.

No comments: