Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's my birthday!

So we did alot of stuff for my birthday but since it's late I will just share one thing with you for now. Phil surprised me with a birthday present this year. He bought me a camera! A really nice camera! Here is a picture of it. I have been playing with it all night!



He even bought a little body glove to put it in!

4 comments:

Kizzie said...

Awesome!!! That is a really good camera too. We were going to buy one of them but then we found our Kodak for pretty cheap, so we settled. sort of.

The Bears said...

Happy Birthday Selissa. What a fun present!

Joleen said...

Cool! You'll have lots of fun with that one! We would have loved to spend your bday with you. It's weird to have everyone so far away. Love you.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! What a neato present! I seriously need an upgrade too.