Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rocky Mountain National Park

We went here the same day we went on the Denver trolley. We took alot of pictures so it took me a while to choose the pictures I wanted to show.

As soon as we drove into the park we noticed a ton of cars parked on the side of the road. We couldn't see what everyone was looking at because of all the cars. We finally found an empty spot and this is what we saw.



I took a picture of this tree. I thought it looked really neat, all crooked like that.

We went on a really good day. There wasn't too much sun. It was perfect. Lots of pretty scenery.




Lots of color!


Phil took the boys as close as they could get to the falls. They loved it.

Here are my boys!


Phil wanted to try and take this road. Apparently you needed to give yourself an hour to go 9 miles. Luckily the road was closed already.

We had lots of fun!


1 comment:

Rebecca Blevins said...

How gorgeous and scary at the same time! I love the thrill of winding, threatening roads as long as they have really substantial high guardrails!