Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My word for 2010!

There are alot of blogs on the internet putting up words that will hopefully help them throughout this new year. Sometimes they do sometimes they become just words and are forgotten after a couple months. Which is the way it goes in my case for most years. This year I decided to pick a word that was only two letters. The reason for this is for the last year and probably before that I have been asked too many times to count "How I do it". How do I do what? Take care of 4 children ages 4 and under! How do I clean my car? How do I get dressed in the morning? and so on. To all of these questions I have always replied, "I just DO". So my word for 2010 will be DO. I will DO whatever I want, I will DO what needs to be done, I will DO what the Lord asks me to do, and so on. The list for things I will DO is endless. What will you DO for yourself and your family this year?

No comments: