Sunday, April 11, 2010

A must see!



Here in Logan Utah there is a three day Amercan West Festival called Baby Animal Day's. On Thursday Franklin, Ava and I spent the day there dressed up in as authentic pioneer clothing as we could manage. I helped make hush puppies in dutch ovens over a very hot fire. It was the best place to be as the weather was cold most of the day.



We were unable to go on Friday because Sarah and Kevin and the kids stopped for the night on their way to Washington. We had fun with them, Josh and Brittany and the kids were able to stop by for an hour or so to visit with us.

Saturday our whole family was able to go and volunteer again! It was so much fun! I signed Morgan up for the Muttun Bustin'. Only children who weigh less than 60 pounds were aloud to participate. Sharon (my mother-in-law) was able to take video of Morgan. Enjoy!

Afterwards Morgan was crying and upset because the sheep hurt him, but only for a minute. Then he was off playing again. He stayed on for 2 1/2 seconds. He wants to do it again next year.

1 comment:

Kizzie said...

Oh my gosh, that video is hilarious! I would be too paranoid to let Avery do that! Wow!

I'm glad you had fun doing that! I'm also jealous that you saw Sarah and Kevin!