We took a small detour on our way home to Colorado. We decided to take the Scenic route through Northern Kansas. The truck decided to act up and we were only able to go about 60 mph for about an hour and a half. We finally figured out what was wrong and It worked until we were on the highway and it was dark and there is no light in the engine so Phil and I are out there in the dark with a flash light on the side of the road, Semi's everywhere unplugging the battery. Good times. Enjoy the pictures!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I saw your blog from Brittany's page I hope that you don't mind. Oh my your boys are so cute and big. Ava is so cute, I never got to see her before we moved. I hope that all is well in your new home in Colorado. If you want to check out my blog it is everythingbangerter.blogspot.com. I just started blogging so there is not much but it is a start I think.
1 comment:
I saw your blog from Brittany's page I hope that you don't mind. Oh my your boys are so cute and big. Ava is so cute, I never got to see her before we moved. I hope that all is well in your new home in Colorado. If you want to check out my blog it is everythingbangerter.blogspot.com. I just started blogging so there is not much but it is a start I think.
Post a Comment