
I recently googled this question. Why, you ask? In the 10 seconds it took me to put Ava down for a nap the boys found Phil's chalk, unscrewed the lid, dumped it on the floor in their bedroom, into the seat of their bike and drove the bike through the house dumping it on the carpet and then out onto the porch! The porch is fine but the carpet is not. The bottle says that there is no known way to remove it! I called our previous Bishop who happens to have a cleaning business and I am hoping with his advice we will avoid having to replace the WHOLE carpet. I don't have my camera otherwise I would have pictures of the boys covered in blue from head to toe and Derek of course had to taste it! I did get video so as soon as I can I will put that on. Ah! The adventures we have when children are curious!
Here are some updated pictures of this round of Boys Gone Wild!
This is the before. I had already vacuumed it so it was much darker and it was in dark blue piles. This was in their bedroom.
Here is the after picture. After we vacuumed, after we went to Sears and bought almost a $400 carpet cleaner! This one is in the living room and was ten times worse than the bedroom. I actually need to go back over some spots to make sure it comes up. I am just so glad it worked otherwise we would probably have to replace the whole carpet!











1 comment:
And you've been home for like 2 seconds! Your boys are just so energetic and curious! Miss you!
Post a Comment